Monday, February 19, 2007

Redefinition

Can I redefine the definition of love
Can I change the meaning too
Can I put your trust all above
And not be afraid of loving you
Can I hold you in my arms
Like anybody else
Can you make me feel calm
Like the sea of tranquility
I know I don't fit the pigeon hole
Of what we call society
Call me deviant or mad
Its too late for me to change
You're the best thing that ever happened to me
I don't think there is something called fate
For I forced myself in
Can you still stand in front of me
Like you used to do
And I could talk to you and stare
And wished nobody else was there
I know its some kind of love
But I got no form to it
Its getting murkier now
As you walk away
And I lose my sight of you
You'd never ever had thought
That I'd love you...

No comments: